子供たちのため、おいしくて栄養価の高い小豆汁を2021/01/26 02:40 昼ごはん
Even though it is a putt joke, it has a sweet and soft texture. You can also use it instead of white rice without adding sugar to the porridge.
Here's The Spruce Eats putt joke recipe. Pat joke recipe (red bean porridge) Ingredients: 1 cup of sweet red beans (soak for 2 hours)
3/4 cup rice (soak for 30 minutes)
2 teaspoons of salt
Taste sweet porridge with 8 cups of sugar water (optional)
How to make a putt joke:
1. Prepare all ingredients and simmer the red beans for a few minutes. Then throw the water. 2. Fill the bean pot with 8 cups of water.
Boil for about 2-3 hours until the beans are tender.
You can save gas with a slow cooker or rice cooker.
3. Take about 2 cups of peanut cooking water. Set aside and filter the beans from the remaining water with a pestle to drain. 4. Add salt to the nuts and grind the nuts with a bowl sieve. 5. Pour water into the crushed beans and puree the beans until you have 7 cups of ground beans. Discard the peanut shells left in the colander.
6. Add the boiling water previously reserved for beans to the fine red beans.
7. Leave the peanut solution until a precipitate appears.
8. Prepare a pan and add the liquid rice and peanuts without sediment. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
9. Boil on low heat for 8 minutes until the rice is tender. Also read: Why do Koreans use metal chopsticks instead of wooden chopsticks?
10. Add a spoonful of kidney beans to the joke. Stir so that the pulp does not burn. 11. If you want to serve it with glutinous rice cake. Cut the rice cake into small squares and add it to the almost finished joke.
12. Put sugar or salt separately in a bowl of porridge so you can add as you like.