レシピとマンドゥ（韓国語）を自宅でサクサクと美味しくする方法！2021/01/11 02:54 パン
Those who really like watching Korean dramas and variety shows should be familiar with this food. It's guaranteed to be really suitable for your cold days. Reports from various sources, along with a Tuesday (3/1) receipt. Please be careful!
Skin / lining
300 grams of flour (2 cups)
1/2 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup of hot water
100 grams of ground chicken
1 small cup of bean sprouts
One small packet of boiled vermicelli.
2 spring onions
1/4 onion clove
2 pieces of garlic
2 tablespoons of oyster sauce
1/2 cup of sugar
1 tbsp salt
1 bag of finely ground white pepper
Oil to taste
How to make:
1. Add 2 cups of flour to the bowl, add salt and hot water, mix with the flour and mix well by hand.
2. Knead the dough slowly by hand for about 4-5 minutes until the dough is smooth. Until the dough is completely bonded and not sticky or too hard on the hands.
3. Cover the finished dough with clear plastic and leave it for 30 minutes until the dough swells and softens.
4. After that, divide the finished dough into 4 pieces with a knife. After that, sprinkle a small amount of flour on the dough so that it does not stick to your hands, and make a roll-shaped dough with a diameter of 3/4 to 1 inch by hand.
5. Cut each dough roll to a length of about 2 cm, then use rolling pins to make a thin circle of pieces. Then store in a mank and cover the wrapping fabric with plastic to prevent it from drying out.
1. Clean the vegetables and cut the carrots. Slice the green onions and onions. Chop the garlic. Save it.
2. Combine the ground chicken with 1/5 tbsp salt, 1/5 sachet ground pepper, and 1 tbsp oyster sauce. Stir well and leave for ± 5 minutes.
3. Fry the ground chicken seasoned without oil until cooked.
4. Put the cut carrots, cut bean sprouts, chopped garlic, chopped green onions and onions into a small cube in a bowl. Mix with chopped chicken, vermicelli, 1/5 tbsp salt, 1 tbsp sugar, 1 tbsp oyster sauce and 1/2 bag of ground pepper. Stir well. Ready to use fill
5. Put the mandu filling in the dumpling skin. Glue the edges of the dumpling skin using water.
6. There are many ways to enjoy mandu, but this time Brillio offered two ways, fried and steamed.
7. For steamed foods, oil the steamer so that the mandu is not sticky and easy to lift. When placing the mandu on the steamer, keep a small distance so that they do not stick to each other.
8. If you want to fry, put the mandu in an oil-filled pan and remove it from the heat when it turns golden.
Hmm ... ready to enjoy Mandu !!!